some ideas are come from this blog http://angrytechnician.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/office-2013-error-sorry-we-are-having-some-temporary-server-issues/
it seems not work for me. even after reset the IE settings.
what i did:
- clear all sub key under
- but it does not work. and after restart the office, one new subkey will recreate automatically.
- then goto the
- there is a dword registry “Properties”, normally its value is 1, change it to 0.
- restart office 2013, you should be able to get the live account logon page back.
- after the success logon, you can try to change the registry back to 1, this will not affect office.
i did not try to switch account, but i think change this value can still make everything work.